- I Part: Sources of European Green Law
– International and European principles on the protection of environment and sustainability
– European Green Law: analysis of EU acts and policies. The new strategy of the European Green Deal and the 8th Environmental Action Programme and National Measures.
– Ethical Issues of Green Law
- II Part: Subjects of Green Law and regulatory tools
– Climate Change
– Clean and renewable energies
– Sustainable food and agricultural innovation
- III Part: The Right to Health and Sustainability
– Health and well-being of Europeans: health of humans and health of the environment
– The right to health through the market: the case of child obesity, rights and remedies.
– The right to health against pollution: the case of the eco-food fertility, rights and remedies.
– EU Strategy for Pandemic Emergencies: COVID-19 case study
Tutorials and exercises concerning analysis and issues on Green Law and Green Rights.